Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pirates and Explorers Unit Study Books

This is the book I own. I feel the pictures and explanation of the era
is superb. When I read it to the children, we of course, look for what their bias is, and make sure that we read another book that has a different bias so that we get a better vision of what might have actually happened.

This book I haven't used yet, but do plan on using it with my highschooler. The Early American and World History uses "The World of Columbus and Sons." It is quite a long book and I am currently reading it before giving it to my highschooler. I always try and read books from the unit study along with the kids. It helps me learn, helps me model, helps me teach. It has a Christian bias which I appreciate and looks 










No comments:

Post a Comment