Monday, October 17, 2011

wonderful resources

Each year I "gather" a number of wonderful resources, only to have so many that I lose them in the pile. I want to write about them here, so I remember. Guesthollow.com has a wonderful gathered section on American History that is just how I homeschool and has wonderful links. I will be referencing them all year. Today I ran across a wonderful site for American History....the Plimoth Plantation museum site : plimoth.org   It has wonderful resources for the kids and (loved this!!!!) short bios of many of the settlers who settled in the first 10 years. I recognized two of the names...as being my ancestors! Loved that. Loved that I actually recognized their names. Another favorite site is http://www.first-school.ws/INDEX.HTM
where I go for all my worksheets for Chaz. The other day I discovered http://www.bookofmormondiscovery.com/index.html only to find out that Tamara and Autumn discovered it long ago and told me about it LOL I guess the timing had to be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment